- Coordinating & implementing existing customer migrations to the Adtran network.
- Preparing and provisioning Adtran equipment for field installations
- Train and work closely with L1 NOC Tech.
- Allocating and provisioning public IP space for customers
- Allocating and provisioning private IP space for hosted phone services
- Updating and maintaining PRTG device & sensor entries
- Provisioning of customer VLAN’s & VPLS connections in Juniper routers
- Creation of customer/ network diagrams
- Creation & resolution of customer trouble tickets
- Maintenance of Cisco & Adtran network equipment in POP’s
- Trouble-shooting of network issues from edge to core
- Bench testing of new equipment firmware and hardware
- Accounting of NOC equipment inventory
- Customer site surveys
- Customer-requested upgrades, certifications, service calls
- Auditing, migration of legacy switch IP gateways
- General POP cabling, equipment installation
See Job Description for specific job requirements and expectations. Must be able to pass a background screening and drug test. A clean driving record is a must!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.