Business Voice Services
We offer businesses a premier business voice service with affordable business phone lines that work with any budget. Users can take advantage of the many phone features such as call forwarding, long-distance calling, transferring calls, and even recording calls. Find the business voice features you need today!
Is Hunter Communications
In search of high-speed fiber internet and analog voice services in your area of Oregon or Northern California? Find out if Hunter Communications is in your area!
Hosted Phone Services
Hunter Communications provides an affordable Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) service to companies in Oregon and Northern California. Hosted voice provides flexibility and scalability for expanding businesses.
Hosted Extension with Phone costs $25 per month per line plus Hosted Feature Package ($65 Value)
|Hosted Feature Package||Pricing|
|1- 5 Phones||$15 per month|
|6-10 Phones||$25 per month|
|11-15 Phones||$40 per month|
|16-20 Phones||$50 per month|
Click the button to learn more about the features included in the Hosted Feature Package.
Analog Phone Service
If you’re looking for an analog phone service, we have options for PRI/T1 lines and traditional POTS/basic analog lines. By using our robust network, your business is able to run efficiently and stay connected with clear voice quality and a stable connection.
Hunter’s Robocall Blocking
Hunter Communications is committed to protecting voice customers from illegal robocalls. That is why we offer Hunter Robocall Blocking to our voice customers at no additional cost. Our robocall blocking service uses several features to curb the frequency of unwanted calls:
- Universal call blocking
- Advice of risk with warnings of potential spam calls
- Caller ID Authentication with STIR/SHAKEN technology
- Spam detection
Voice Options You Want
Hunter Communications helps businesses stay in contact with their employees and customers by offering multiple voice options that make it possible to drop fewer calls and never worry about losing a lead due to a busy signal.
As businesses grow, so too will the phones you have working concurrently. Instead of worrying about dropped calls or busy signals, Hunter Communications can provide premier Primary Rate Interface (PRI) phone services for all businesses to ensure you never miss another call.
- Clear call quality to increase voice clarity
- No reliance on data bandwidth, reducing issues during downtime
- Fewer busy signals with new calls finding free channels to connect to
Looking for new ways to save on cloud voice costs? With SIP trunking, you can by consolidating voice and data traffic through your broadband connection in a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) environment.
- Reduced operating costs
- Combines voice, data, instant messaging, and application sharing
- Works at scale to expand with your business
Extend Your Desktop
We’re proud to offer business voice customers the ability to take their Hunter Communications services with them everywhere with the help of a unified communications software.
Businesses can integrate voice, instant messaging, video, and email into one, seamless user experience, easily becoming the sole communication service of all your employees.
- Enables voice communications, either within the client itself or integrated with the desk phone or mobile device
- Keep in touch with a click of a mouse, IM, or voice, and manage contacts through Outlook integration
- Be aware of your coworkers online status in real-time
- Works with both Windows and Mac OS
- Listen to your voicemails in any order and see the voice to text transcription
- Integrate other business productivity tools such as Salesforce, Sugar CRM, WebEx, and Google
Stop struggling to understand each other on conference calls and never worry about large, incoming call requests. With our soft phone, you receive crisp HD calling, conferencing, messaging, and contact management features through an easy to use interface. Best of all, your company can save mobile minutes, especially internationally, through the use of WiFi or mobile data channels for any call.
- Send IMs easily through integration with other users
- View your entire business directory or just the contacts you want
- Keep track of the online status of your co-workers
- Use Call Jump to move a call from your mobile device to your desk phone, desktop, or any number you choose
- Seamlessly separate business usage and calls from personal usage
Why Hunter Is the Right Choice
When you work with Hunter Communications, you can always expect to receive premier services. But that doesn’t end after installation. Here’s what else our customers have come to enjoy working with us.
- A Customer Service Team That’s Ready to Address Your Concerns
- Expert Team of Technicians Available to Fix or Install Phone Services
- Custom Solutions Available to Fit Any Business
- A Fast Network Designed to Keep You Connected
- Quick Response to Outages and Service Interruptions
BroadbandNow Award Winner
Through years of hard work, Hunter Communications has won numerous BroadbandNow Awards, showcasing our team’s exceptional service toward providing clients with reliable internet and voice solutions to customers in southern Oregon and northern California. Awards include:
- #1 Fastest Business Internet in Oregon
- #1 Fastest Business Fiber Service in Oregon
- Top 10 Fastest Business Internet Nationwide
- Top 10 Fastest Business Fiber Service Nationwide
Business Internet Services
We provide the best business fiber internet options to meet the needs of any sized business. Find the right internet solution for your business today from Hunter Fiber!
Sign Up For Business Services Today
Want to add Hunter Communications high-speed internet services to your business? Sign up today by clicking the button below or call for more information.
Southern Oregon Sales: 541-414-1408
Eugene Area Sales: 541-338-9000
McMinnville Area Sales: 503-883-9200