HUNTER COMMUNICATIONS SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Hunter Communications has established the following guidelines for public posts on the official Hunter Communications Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram pages. These social media pages are safe spaces where we can discuss the latest in telecommunications, fiber-optics, internet services, and phone service.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard. We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate or social media communities, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our communities, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
• We do not allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
• Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
• Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
• We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, in any way deceptive or misleading.
• Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
• Respect that other people in each of the communities have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
• Our communities are public places. Do not post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you do not post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
• Employees participating in the discussion in our communities are reminded of the Hunter Communications Employees Social Media Guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact a Hunter Communications Customer Expereince Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org.