Hunter Communications collects and processes information provided directly by you when you install the HunterIQ App and register for an account to use the App.
Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, phone number.
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
- Data insights Hunter Communications attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How Hunter Communications Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Hunter Residential Terms of Service.
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you.
- Enforce Hunter Communications’ rights arising from the Hunter Residential Terms of Service between you and Hunter Communications; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.